Jet Ski Renters Must Be Over 21 Years Old
Jet Skis, also called personal watercraft (PWC) or waverunners, are a blast to ride and a great way to spend your day exploring the Sutton Lake! Sutton Lake Marina currently has five jet skis available for rent. All five are Yamaha VX Waverunners and each jet ski is designed for a maximum of up to three people or 530 pounds. Rentals are available seven days/week for 2, 4, or 8 hours, between the hours of 9am to 7pm
Our goal is for your jet ski rental experience to be exciting and fun, and safety is a top priority. Prior to your adventure, you will be given a safety briefing by Sutton Lake Marina staff where you will be instructed on the safe operation of your jet ski. Renters are responsible for any and all damage to their jet ski, with units inspected before and after each rental.
We offer Rental Discounts (Max of one discount/vessel): Veterans, Military, Braxton County Residents will receive a $25 discount on pontoon, jet ski, and Craig Cat rentals. Multi-Rental Discount (2nd Rental on the same day): Want to ride with a friend? Receive $25 off a second rental. Perhaps another pontoon boat, jet ski, or Craig Cat.
Jet Ski Rental Policies
- Our rental policies are in place to provide a fun and safe water experience for you and your loved ones.
- Renter and driver must be age 21 or older. Max. of 2 drivers/jet ski.
- Passengers under 18 must have a parent or guardian present during rental usage.
- Passengers must be at least 44″ tall.
- No towing of tubes or people is allowed behind our jet skis.
- Navigation area – Access to all of Sutton Lake up to the second railroad trestle. Rentals are NOT permitted to navigate past this point.
- All safety equipment is provided with your rental.
- All renters must sign a Rental Agreement and Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement.
- All renters must have a valid Driver’s License.
- A $300 refundable damage deposit is required with each rental (cash or credit card hold). If damage occurs and the machine cannot be rented until repairs are made, you will lose the entire $300. Renter’s are responsible for ALL damages, even if they are more than the $300 damage deposit amount. If there is no damage to the machine, your entire damage deposit is refunded.
- Optional Damage Loss Waiver – A non-refundable damage loss waiver is available for $29.95. The damage loss waiver covers damages above $300. See agreement for details.
- Cancellation Policy – With a 48-hour notice of cancellation, rental deposit is refunded in full (less a $25 processing fee).
- For all Rental Terms and Conditions see our Rental Policies.