The Sutton Lake Marina opens in mid-April and closes in Mid-October each year (subject to water levels). We are a full service marina with a host of amenities and gorgeous, secluded surroundings. In addition to providing slips where you can keep your own boat, we also offer a wide variety of boats and water toys for rent. Sutton Marina provides houseboat, pontoon boat, jet ski, kayak, and paddle board rentals so visitors can enjoy our gorgeous lake to the fullest. Located in the heart of West Virginia, just three miles off I-79 at Exit 67 (Flatwoods), we provide awesome boats, reasonable rates and great service!
- Pontoon Boat Rentals – Double deck pontoon boats with water slides, premium pontoons, standard pontoons, party boat. Full-day or half-day rentals. Reservations Are Suggested To Ensure Availability. Call 304 644 7051.
- Houseboat Rentals – Available for 3, 4, or 7 days
- Water Toy Rentals – Jet Skis (Yamaha VX Wave runners), Craig Cats, kayaks (solo and tandem), stand up paddle boards (SUP’s), pedal (paddle) boats, and Paradise Pads (large 5′ x 15′ floating water pads for up to 10 people or 1800 pounds). Fun, fun fun!!
- Slip Rentals – Slip rentals with or without shore power electric & water. Rent by the day, week, month, or season. Spend less time hauling and loading your boat and more time on the water! Over 200 boat slips, available with or without water and electric available by the day, week, month, or season. 100 slips served with water & shore power electric (in full compliance with current marine electrical standards).
- Boat Storage for winter and summer (boat or trailer)
- Ship’s Store – pizza, hot dogs, hand dipped ice cream, picnic supplies, ice, live bait, Sutton Lake apparel, water toys, souvenirs, and more.
Reservations For Boat Rentals Are Suggested To Ensure Availability. Call 304 644 7051.
Additionally, Sutton Lake Marina offers the following amenities to it’s visitors:
- Covered Picnic Area
- Fish Feeding Area
- Shower and bathroom facilities
- Laundry facility
- Wide floating docks
- An easy to access fuel station with four grades of ethanol-free marine gas
- Boat service available. Don’t let a break down, major or minor, spoil your day.
If you love sunshine, swimming, boating, fishing, and spending time on the water with family and friends, head to Sutton Lake Marina to check out one of our many rentals, or if you have your own boat, we invite you to consider docking with us.
What People Are Saying
We rented a pontoon with 2 decks, 2 slides and a paradise pad. The boat was perfect! The lake was beautiful and clean with lots of places to swim, dock to explore and check out the cliffs. We intend on being repeat guests. The staff were very respectful, nice and helpful. Highly recommend for all ♡
Mischief & Mayhem
Great place for a day trip or rent a houseboat and stay overnight. They have many different types of watercraft rentals and we chose the Craig Cat. It was fun cruising around on the fast little two-seater checking out Sutton lake! It was more fun that we could have ever imagined.
Absolutely adored this lake and the friendly folks at the marina. We rented the double decker for the day and had no issues whatsoever. It’s a beautiful lake with jaw dropping scenery. The boat was in top shape and the kids enjoyed all the amenities.