The Sutton Lake Marina opens in mid-April and closes in Mid-October each year (subject to water levels). We are a full service marina with a host of amenities and gorgeous, secluded surroundings. In addition to providing slips where you can keep your own boat, we also offer a wide variety of boats and water toys for rent. Sutton Marina provides houseboat, pontoon boat, jet ski, kayak, and paddle board rentals so visitors can enjoy our gorgeous lake to the fullest. Located in the heart of West Virginia, just three miles off I-79 at Exit 67 (Flatwoods), we provide awesome boats, reasonable rates and great service!
- Pontoon Boat Rentals – Double deck pontoon boats with water slides, premium pontoons, standard pontoons, party boat. Full-day or half-day rentals. Reservations Are Suggested To Ensure Availability. Call 304 644 7051.
- Houseboat Rentals – Available for 3, 4, or 7 days
- Water Toy Rentals – Jet Skis (Yamaha VX Wave runners), Craig Cats, kayaks (solo and tandem), stand up paddle boards (SUP’s), pedal (paddle) boats, and Paradise Pads (large 5′ x 15′ floating water pads for up to 10 people or 1800 pounds). Fun, fun fun!!
- Slip Rentals – Slip rentals with or without shore power electric & water. Rent by the day, week, month, or season. Spend less time hauling and loading your boat and more time on the water! Over 200 boat slips, available with or without water and electric available by the day, week, month, or season. 100 slips served with water & shore power electric (in full compliance with current marine electrical standards).
- Boat Storage for winter and summer (boat or trailer)
- Ship’s Store – pizza, hot dogs, hand dipped ice cream, picnic supplies, ice, live bait, Sutton Lake apparel, water toys, souvenirs, and more.
Reservations For Boat Rentals Are Suggested To Ensure Availability. Call 304 644 7051.